Monday, October 20, 2008

Facebook Account Includes ASAP Cause

I have a facebook account and I've recently joined the ASAP cause. I would encourage others who are struggling with SM/CM to join. You can invite your friends/family who are facebook members to join and then they can make a donation to ASAP. It's a great way to spread the word about CM/SM and raise money for research.

You can access my facebook account at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1396671112

If you don't have an account, you can create one. Once you get your account set-up and connect with any friends/family currently on facebook, you can join the cause. If you'd rather not join the cause but still want to make a donation, you can make a donation through my account.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: