Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update

My days have been average. I fight pain in the morning, try to visit ASAP in the late morning or afternoon, nap, visit ASAP again then I wait for sleep.

I'm really exhausted and so very tired of dealing with pain. I hate it and there's nothing I can do about it.

My oldest son came home October 4th and my grandson is here for a week visiting him, and his other grandma and aunties. He is such a little darling boy. He's very helpful, very respectful, well mannered and polite, and so very adorable. I've missed him terribly since his last visit. I really need to take him out to Chuck-E-Cheese and Toys'R'Us. I'm hoping I feel well enough to take him and my granddaughter on Saturday, before Jaeden returns back to Las Vegas on Sunday.

It was so exciting seeing my son again and really wonderful to see the joy and excitement in his son's eyes when he ran to him yelling "Daddy......". Once my docking station for my camera is hooked back up to my computer, I'll post the photos of their reunion. It was such an overwhelming time. I haven't been able to get a good rest since then. Today is actually the first day I was back on schedule with my rest periods and naps.

Hopefully, today is the beginning of me getting back on schedule and hopefully being able to get the pain back under control. I really don't want to be in bed lying down while my grandson is here. I want to enjoy spending time with him while he's here. Tomorrow morning he's off to visit his other relatives so that's the perfect time for me to work on managing the pain. By doing this, I know I'll be prepared to spend quality time with both my grandkids on Saturday.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments: