Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

I hope everyone had a lovely, memorable Thanksgiving. I was able to enjoy a wonderfully glorious Thanksgiving with my family. My brother surprised me with a visit from Chicago, I was excited beyond belief.

I haven't been doing so well lately so I haven't been keeping up on my blogging. This is the worse time I've had since February when I experienced a significant progression. I haven't required nursing care this time but it's still very debilitating and overwhelming. In time, I'm learning to adjust to the changes, and new symptoms, but it's been extremely difficult to say the least.

I'm thankful that depression has not reared it's ugly head this time around. When I cry, it's completely due to the excruciating pain I've been struggling with.

I hope everyone has a great day! Please keep everyone at ASAP in prayer. Each of them is battling a similar evil every day. Special prayers for Angie and Kira, as they are both awaiting decision on surgery. Thank you all.

1 comment:

Dee Hall said...

Hello Janice..
Im glad you were blessed with your family for the holiday.
Im sorry you are experiencing new symptoms. I pray you will find relief.

Be Well
Dee