Monday, July 14, 2008

Laying Down

I'm getting to the point where I hate to lay down. I've always had strange sensations in my spine, since the beginning. It actually started right after the surgery. These days the sensations are much stronger and it feels like someone is kicking me in the back, from the inside.

Here's an example: I took a nap today. When I woke up I had a constant battle going on in my spine that wouldn't stop until I sat up. It also takes forever to fall asleep because this kicking feeling never ends. Some nights, I try to stay awake, watching television as long as I can. As long as my mind is active, it doesn't happen as much. As soon as I try to sleep, it starts. Sometimes it's there when I sit. There's also been times when it's woken me up out of my sleep, which wakes Mickey up. Did I mention that while I'm generally a sound sleeper, Mickey is a light sleeper. Anyway, it's definitely the most bothersome when I'm relaxing.

I hope everyone is having a great day! Hi Hahn!!

No comments: