Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Love the Outdoors

Sunny Southern California!! I love it.

Today I was able to sit outside on the front porch for about 30-45 minutes before my back pain became too much. If I could have gotten out of my wheelchair and ran to the bed, I would have. I had to lay down for an hour but it was so "worth it". All I did was enjoy looking at roses and watching Mickey cut the grass. Plus, a quick roll around the front of my house, and the neighbors house.

I'm going to give it a try tomorrow and I'm hoping by Tuesday I can call my friend up, to come over for a visit. Hopefully, I can enjoy at least an hour of fresh air and good company before I have to head back to bed. I haven't really sat outside and enjoyed the fresh air since I had the flu (maybe about a month or month and a half). I'm sure my friend will enjoy it also. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I hope everyone got outside for "fun in the sun" today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice -

This is Cathy from the asap list (aka 'glacierlily'). I'm so glad you were able to sit out on your porch, but I'm sorry that it caused you such pain. (I'm not 100% pain free when I sit on our porch either, but it sure beats sitting around inside!)

Take care -

Cathy