Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Birthday Celebration






I had the best birthday celebration. My sister and her family were there. Rozanne from ASAP came, we met each other for the first time and talked for a while. It was great. My friend Hanh came and we had a lovely time.

My niece and her dad didn't show up because she made previous plans. I spoke to her on the phone and she was having a great time, lots of fun.

Today, my legs feel really strange. I slept 13 hours and when I woke, I had to take extra meds. My weekend fun and birthday celebration was worth any problems my body gives me today.

My friends in ASAP still need your continued prayers. Thank you all.

I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hugs from Kira!

Anonymous said...

Well Happy birthday, Janice!

I'm glad you had a good day. It's not funny when you know you have to plan to be "down" the day after a celebration, but better that than never to celebrate...

-P

KJ Callaway said...

so, do you not work? I still have to work and I wonder how many people with SM get disability, I am having trouble.

KJ