Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Visit From A Friend

NL came to visit today, I changed the time to 11:30. I didn't want to stroll around the neighborhood so we sat on the porch and talked. We were so engaged in conversation that when we thought about the time, it was an hour and a half later. It was great to have a friend over visiting.

NL's such a wonderful person. My birthday is next week but she had a gift bag for me today. We viewed all the gifts together. She had everything that I like. I have to admit, I always have the hardest time shopping for everyone.

It was great to see NL and spend time outside, enjoying the fresh air and neighborhood scenery.

My ASAP friends Kira, Keesha and Penny still need your prayers. Thank you for keeping them on your prayer list.

I hope everyone had a terrific day!

No comments: