Monday, June 23, 2008

Second Session of Aquatic Therapy

I had my second session this morning at 8:45. I only did 10 minutes today. I informed Beth about the tingling sensation in my spine all weekend and the tremors all night in my arms. We agreed that we would only do 10 minutes instead of the 15-20 minutes last time.

When we were done, I had pain in my lower spine but nothing like the first time, which leads me to believe that the first session was just too long. I'm really tired but my next medication dose isn't until 11:00, 30 minutes from now. At that time, I'll lay down for a nap and see how I feel then.

I'll let you all know how today goes, and also what took place after the first session, when I feel much better.

Kira has surgery today. Please add her to your prayer list today for a successful surgery and recovery. Thank you very much. She's such a wonderful person and much too young to be suffering from so much daily pain. Hopefully, after today's surgery, she'll be able to get out a little bit and start enjoying life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janice, You've done such a great job with your blog! I was so happy to read that you had a better session today. I think you're right -- the last one was just too long. Hopefully it will prove to be helpful! Be blessed my friend, Kim