Friday, June 20, 2008

Something Forgotten

This post should have been at the beginning of my blog, along with the introduction. To tell you the truth, I kept forgetting to post it. I would remind myself, when I finally remembered again, and still forget.

I usually have to take breaks in between posts. There's also posts that take several days or weeks to complete. For these reasons, some posts might be later than the actual event by hours or days. For example, you may see a post pop up in May that I actually completed today. Unfortunately, this happens because the post gets stamped with the date you started it and when you complete it, it's listed under the date it was started.

I have about five posts I'm working on now and even though the dates are stamped for June, I probably won't finish them until sometime next month or later. The longer posts just take more time and my rest periods and naps, must be taken.

I apologize for the inconvenience because if you only read the current post, you'll miss the posts that are being stored until they're completed. Blogging is therapeutic for me but my overall health is more important.

No comments: