Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yeah!! It's Thursday!

It's finally Thursday. I didn't get out last Thursday so I'm happy to be getting out this week. I'll be leaving in about a half hour and I can't wait.


Am I feeling any better? "NO" Will that stop me? "Absolutely Not!"

Therapy was moved up to this Friday due to the therapist will be on vacation next week. Mickey took off so he can go with me.

After tomorrow, I have until next Thursday to rest my body. I'm sick and life goes on! I have pain and I've learned to deal with it!

I could be on my death bed and I'd still go for my Thursday outing. I even went when I had a very high fever with the flu. I wasn't contagious anymore so why not?

Don't worry, I won't be whining tomorrow. It doesn't help, I whine everyday! LOL!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments: