Monday, June 16, 2008

Pool

Mickey has already gotten a pool and is in the process of leveling the ground. He thought he had it right but didn't and has to try it again.

In the meantime, Tanira had a ball in the pool yesterday. She just splashed around in the little water that was put in. She played in the water for a few hours while Keonna grilled up the Father's Day meal. I had my camera out but unfortunately, I went to take nap so I didn't snap any photos of her.

From Monday to Wednesday of this week, Mickey will work on getting the pool just right. By Thursday, it should be ready for me to begin trying to walk around in it. Tanira will be back on Thursday too (she's here from Thursday to Monday night), so she can join me. She already has floatees. She doesn't know that Nana might need her own set of floatees. Thankfully, I have an entire foot to move around in without the water being over my head. LOL!

No comments: